Well, it’s here again… Christmas and the New Year all right in our eye sight! This also means, some of us go through what is called the “Holiday Blues.” Today, Dr. Joseph Kimbrough, President of Game On Leadership Institute has tips to help us get through the holidays with more joy. Ring Dem Bells… It’s Game On!
Do you have a question for Joseph or myself for the next Game on Wednesday? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. And, for more information on Joseph Kimbrough, President of Game On Leadership Institute, Log onto: GameOnDr.com or call: 844-218-8113
Also Hear: Game On Wednesday: “Learn” 5 Steps To Shifting Your Perception This Holiday Season & Game On Wednesday: 4 Steps To Living A Life That Works For You
10 Times Black Love Inspired Us In 2016
1. President Barack & First Lady Michelle Obama Always1 of 10
2. ‘A Seat At The Table’ With Solange And Alan Ferguson2 of 10
3. Ciara & Russell’s Nuptials3 of 10
4. Ayesha & Steph Curry’s Supportive Relationship4 of 10
5. Oprah & Stedman’s Sex Life5 of 10
6. Viola Davis & Her Devoted Husband6 of 10
7. Remy Ma & Papoose’s Wedding7 of 10
8. Jay Z’s Cameo Appearance In ‘Lemonade’8 of 10
9. Lil Wayne & Toya’s Co-Parenting9 of 10
10. When Courtney B. Vance Yelled That Angela Basset Has Been ‘Rocking His Chain’10 of 10
Text “Praise” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and inspirational news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
LIKE Praise 102.7 On Facebook To Keep Up With your favorite Gospel Artists!