Jennifer Hudson swung by Majic 102.3 and kicked with Adimu on his Good Afternoon Show to promote her upcoming third album J Hud. The multi-award winning singer and actress spoke about her new project, motherhood to her 4-year-old son and if she wants anymore kids. She also touched on the influence her mentor record executive Clive Davis has for her, which prompted her to lash out about accusations about his ties to the “Illuminati“.
” People find a way to discredit people. At the end of the day, we all work hard for what we get and what we do just like anyone else. Every time I hear stiff like that, I’m like “You will not take the credit for God’s work and give it to Satan!,” Hudson shared.
Make sure to read:
- PRESS PLAY: Kanye West Addresses Illuminati Rumors On “Diamonds” Remix
- Lecrae On Jay Z, The Illuminati & Hip Hop
- What Is The True Meaning Of Illuminati?
- Christian Rappers Sue Katy Perry for Stealing ‘Dark Horse’
- What Has Nicki Minaj’s Mother On Her Knees In Prayer?
Like Elev8 On Facebook To Enrich Your Mind, Body & Soul!