DETROIT (Hot Headlines) – Thursday Detroit Mayor- elect Mike Duggan and Emergency Manager Kevin Orr announced John Hill as the new Chief Financial Officer of the city.
Hill is the former CEO of Federal City Council in Washington, D.C.
Hill is said to be a financial expert who specializes in municipal finance.
The new CFO replaces James Bonsall who resigned after allegedly making racially offensive remarks regarding the late Florida teen Trayvon Martin.
Also On Praise 102.7:
2016 Stellar Gospel Awards
13 photos Launch gallery
1. Rickey Smiley With Mr. & Mrs. Kirk Franklin
1 of 13
2. Jonathan Slocomb, Yolanda Adams, Marvin Sapp & Lady Tramaine Hawkins
2 of 13
3. Yolanda Adams
3 of 13
4. Yolanda Adams
4 of 13
5. Sherri Shepherd & Rickey Smiley
5 of 13
6. Sherri Shepherd & Rickey Smiley
6 of 13
7. Sherri Shepherd & Rickey Smiley
7 of 13
8. The Walls Group
8 of 13
9. Don Jackson & Hillary Clinton
9 of 13
10. Don Jackson
10 of 13
11. Nicole George Middleton, Brian Courtney Wilson & Darlene McCoy
11 of 13
12. Don Jackson & Hillary Clinton
12 of 13